Many cities and counties are already taking action to be part of the solution to address climate change. Read on to learn how your local jurisdiction can be part of the solution!
Step 2. Take Action
1. Find best practices from across California using the CAP-Map.
2. Find climate strategies and model policies below.
3. Test potential policies and see the impact in your community.
4. Let us know what your best practices are!
5. Check out the GHG Reduction Handbook
- Start a Green Business Program
- Engage the Community on Climate
- Create a Community Climate Dashboard
- Non-polluting Emergency Backup Generation Options
- Zero Foodprint Restaurants
There are currently no case studies available.
Did you find what you were looking for? Help us improve CoolCalifornia.org by filling out a brief survey!